28 Eagle CourtGreenland, NH 03840MLS Number 4846671
- Price: $769,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 23 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 2.97% last updated on 2021-02-25
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- $769,900List Price
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Finished
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site
- Year Built2000
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleColonial
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms14
- Square Feet3,940
- AG Sqft877
- APX Unfin Below Grade2000
- BasementConcrete Floor, Exterior Access
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Concrete, Slab - Concrete
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Separate
- Sewer1500+ Gallon
- Electric200 Amp
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Internet - Cable, Phone, Underground Utilities
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- MLS Number4846671
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$769,900
- Listing Agent NameRoss Hobin
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hobin Realty LLC
- LM MST WGARUnder
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Subdivision
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Dead End, Public
- Road Frontage51
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #670500
- Assessment Year2020
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Survey
- Building Number28
- StreetEagle Court
- DistrictGreenland Sch District SAU #75
- Elementary SchoolGreenland Central School
- Junior HighPortsmouth Middle School
- High SchoolPortsmouth High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Security, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions20' 8" x 15' 6"
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15' 7" x 14' 3"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions23' 7" x 20' 8"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions20' 8" x 17' 5"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions17' 5" x 9' 11"
- Room 6 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions14' 3" x 10' 2"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions23' 7" x 17' 8"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15' 7" x 12' 1"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions15' 7" x 11' 11"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions16' 6" x 14' 6"
- Room 11 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions10' x 7' 9"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated March 4, 2021.