133 Miller AvenuePortsmouth, NH 03801MLS Number 4759015
- Price: $1,695,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 294 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.33% last updated on 2020-04-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- $1,695,000List Price
In his day, Portsmouth Mayor F. W. Hartford had grand visions for the City of Portsmouth. From humble roots, Hartford rose to become publisher and then owner of the Portsmouth Herald and the Music Hall. He wanted a home reflecting his station. That home, now combining fine Victorian elements with contemporary improvements, is an exciting offering in today's real estate market. Here are light-filled, hand-crafted formal rooms, complimented with creative built-ins and six fireplaces (five working) each with individual and ornate mantels. Walking through the dining room, one can imagine a warm, crackling fire. Formal crockery is stored in a corner hutch with leaded glass doors. The kitchen, with Wolf and Subzero appliances, has a soapstone island, polished nickel fixtures and Brazilian cherry countertops. This understated elegance and design merited a stop on the Music Hall's Annual Kitchen Tour. The warm and appealing master suite has a vast walk-in closet and well-appointed ensuite bath. The contemporary sunroom with soaring cathedral ceiling and pyramid skylight overlooks the beautiful stone Church next door and its veritable carpet of pumpkins in the Fall.The entire residence is surrounded by brilliant perennial gardens and found on a quiet, tree-lined street and is just a short walk to area parks and downtown Portsmouth.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Year Built1894
- Building ConstructionInsulation-Foam
- Property StyleVictorian
- Full Baths4
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths5
- Total Rooms14
- Square Feet5,151
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Sump Pump, Unfinished, Interior Access
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Full, Garden Space, Storage
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood, Wood Siding
- RoofMembrane, Shingle - Asphalt
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #1248000
- Assessment Year2018
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAerials, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,695,000
- Listing Agent NameTony Jalbert
- Broker NameTate & Foss Sotheby's International Rlty
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4759015
- Historic District
- In Town
- Near Country Club
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- Lot Description
- Street Lights
- Road Frontage100
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiator
- Water HeaterGas, Off Boiler
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count25
- Building Number133
- StreetMiller Avenue
- DistrictPortsmouth School District
- Elementary SchoolLittle Harbor School
- Junior HighPortsmouth Middle School
- High SchoolPortsmouth High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Bar, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 3+, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Lead/Stain Glass, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Skyligh
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions19'6" X 11'9"
- Room 2 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17'5" X 14'2"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'7" X 16'8"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'5" X 16'1"
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14'1" X 14'9"
- Room 6 TypeSunroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions24'6" X 20'11"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14'8" X 16'7"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions18'3" X 14'1"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions14'5" X 17'2"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level3
- Room 10 Dimensions10'9" X 16'2"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level3
- Room 11 Dimensions14'11" X 16'8"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level3
- Room 12 Dimensions8'6" X 14'1"
- Room 13 TypeBonus Room
- Room 13 Level3
- Room 13 Dimensions14'3" X 16'8"
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated April 5, 2020.