643 Franklin PierceBarrington, NH 03825MLS Number 4687014
- Price: $689,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 121 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.59% last updated on 2018-08-09
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 7158Square Feet
Former home of Worldwide Chocolates this property is zoned both residential and commercial making it perfect for your local in-home/E-commerce business and is located in the Village district and part of the town center in the growing town of Barrington. Residential portion of the home has 3,604 sf of living space with many recent updates throughout. Kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, tiled floors and tons of cabinets. Main living area has gorgeous custom wood flooring, newly updated bathrooms, fresh paint and brand new carpet in the bedrooms. Wait to you see the huge function room with a private bedroom and bath that leads to the Commercial portion of the property with a generous 3,176 sf of work space. Plenty of storage and flexibility for your business or hobbies. Climate controlled squeaky clean space with so much potential. Nestled on just over 6 acres including two private ponds, raised gardens and even a chicken coop. Abuts conservation land and is across the street from Calef's famous country store.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated, Other
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 21+, Paved, Unpaved
- Year Built1970
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleGambrel, w/Addition
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms12
- Square Feet7158
- APX Unfin Below Grade405
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Crawl Space, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Heat FuelMulti Fuel, Oil, Pellet, Wood
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air, In Floor, Multi Zone, Stove - Pellet, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Free Standing, Owned, Separate
- SewerConcrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed04/18/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count23
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$689,000
- Listing Agent NameDon Roberts
- Agent NameRoberts
- Broker NameRE/MAX By the Lake
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4687014
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Hearth, Natural Woodwork, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions25' 8" x 10' 8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 0" x 15' 4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions25' 8" x 16' 5"
- Room 4 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17' 2" x 10' 4"
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions20' 8" x 13' 9"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12' 9" x 10' 4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' 9" x 10' 4"
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions12' 9" x 22' 5"
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions21' 0" x 7' 10"
- Room 10 TypeGreat Room
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions25' 0" x 38' 0"
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions15' 0" x 17' 0"
- Room 12 TypeBonus Room
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions10' 0" x 12' 7"
- Building Number643
- StreetFranklin Pierce
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Business District, Commercial Zoning, In Town, Near Shopping
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Major Road Frontage
- Neighbor Business
- DrivewayGravel, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage708
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsCommercial, Development Potential, Mixed Use
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorCedar, Other, Wood
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #505100
- Assessment Year2017
- ZoningRURAL RTE 202/9
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAerials, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.