UNH Relocation - Wildcat Discount Program
Exclusive Wildcat Discount Program
As a graduate, and past employee of the University of New Hampshire, Michael Allen the Owner, and Broker of Allen Family Real Estate understands the importance of helping our fellow UNH families. We are conveniently located on Main Street in the heart of downtown Durham, NH, right by the UNH campus.
We have raised our family in Durham for the past twelve years, and have helped over Fifty clients associated with UNH reach their real estate goals. Through our Wildcat Discount Program, and our team of service providers we are in a position to help save you money! Anyone associated with the University of New Hampshire is eligible for these valuable discounts. It is our way of "Helping to grow your family's future."
Wildcat Discount Program
Special pricing on real estate and title services
Personalized service tailored to your needs
- In-town convenient office location
All University System of New Hampshire employees, students, and alumni who contact Allen Family Real Estate are elegible for the Discount Service. Evidence of Employment may be required.
For the Seller
- Discounted commission-ranging from $700-$1,600**
(discount is based on final sales price)
- Full benefit of the Allen Family Real Estate Marketing Programs, with specific marketing plan to be developed by our Principal Broker
For the Buyer
- Commission credit at closing - ranginf from $700 - $1,600**
(discount is based on the final sales price)
- Large discount on title fees
For Both Buyers and Sellers:
- One Point of Contact for Consistency.
- Individual Area Counseling
- Area Orientation Tours, ( a great way to learn about Seacoast, NH)
- Personalized Relocation Packets and Information Guides
- Pre-arranged House Hunting Tours
- Referrals to Relocation Partners in Departure or Destination Locations
- Education and School Information from parents with school age kids
- Mortgage Counseling and Pre-Approval Through out Team of Service Providers
- Single Point of Contact
- Closing and Title Services
- Continous Service Quality Monitoring
What some past UNH clients had to say about our service:
I wanted to thank you for your persistence and flexibility in working with me and Amy on the purchase of our Durham home. It is exactly what we wanted thanks to your guideance and knowledge of the area.
John Sheehan UNH Parent
Thanks for being out real estate Broker. You are by far the best agent we have had the privilege to work with. Thanks for listening, for your honesty, and going above and beyond the call of duty.
Therese Willkomm UNH Faculty
Michael, both my father and I appreciate what you have done. All questions, and inquiries were answered in a concise and prompt way making it feel as if my dad and I received special attention.
Nick Bauer UNH Student
All USNH employees and students are elegible for the benefits, regardless of the reason for the move. If you are buying or selling a home in a market area served by Allen Family Real Estate, these special discounts and services are available to you by calling 1-603-868-1414. If you are buying or selling outside the areas we serve, call us to be referred to an experienced, cafefully selected Realtor.
The benfit is provided to the consumer as a reduction in fees, whether buying or selling or both, and is payable as a credit at closing. A scale based on the sales price of the property determines the benefit level (see Rate Table below). In the case of a home sale and home purchase, the participant is elegible for the benefit for each transaction. The benefit is available for purchase or sale of primary residence, vacation property, or investment property (does not apply to commercial property or land). Occasionally, an employee might require services outside out market area; we would refer him/her to a carefully chosen broker. In that case, the commission credit could not be applied.
Allen Family Real Estate LLC at 603-868-1414 or click here: Contact Us.
The Regions most popular real estate website!!
Quick Property Search by MLS# or town
- Up to the minute new listings
- Customived email property updates
- New Homes, Commercial and Investment opportunities
- Mortgages, Title, and related services through out Team of Service Providers
- Relocation, School, and Community Information
Wildcat Discount Program
|Final Sales Price||
Commission Reduction for Sellers
Cash Benefit for Buyers
|Up to $200,000||$700|
|$200,000 to $299,999||$1,000|
|$300,000 to $399,999||$1,300|
|$400,000 and Up||$1,600|